Hundreds of millions of Americans listen to podcasts, and that figure grows dramatically every year. There are numerous dynamic ways that authors can be utilizing podcasts to find and connect with readers in a medium that is far more engaging than traditional newsletters or social media, but it can seem daunting to experiment with something that may be unfamiliar.
This discussion provides authors with the following actionable takeaways:
- Clear understanding of what a podcast is and how it can be useful to authors.
- Knowledge of how to begin a podcast of their own.
- Understanding of the time and resources required to start a podcast.
- Overview of the considerations they need to be aware of when starting a podcast.
- Possible ways to fit a podcast (as a host or guest) into a marketing/publicity plan.
Visit Jenny at www.WickedWallFlowersClub.com.