Check back soon for an updated LARA U schedule!
Los Angeles Romance Writers online classes are scheduled a few times per year.
Courses are run on a Yahoo! group forum and feature various themes. Online classes are conducted via email/forum only, with no real-time or live chats.
Participants will be added to the forum for the period of the workshop and then removed after the class has been completed. Workshops are open to anyone with email access (not just LARA or RWA® members). However, LARA members are eligible for reduced rates.
- All payments must be received by registration deadline.
- A Confirmation Letter of Payment will be sent promptly. Invitations to a class are sent 2 days prior to its start. If you pay for a workshop and do not receive a confirmation letter and an invitation to join the class forum by that time, please contact the online class coordinator immediately.
- Workshops require a minimum of 10 participants. If less than 10 participants are registered by the deadline, the workshop may be cancelled. If such a situation occurs, participants will be notified via email.
- LARA is not responsible for technical issues or personal access issues, but we will provide instruction and assistance if at all possible. If you are unable to access the online class, please contact the online class coordinator for assistance.
- REFUND POLICY – No registration fees will be refunded. In the event a class is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances, registration fees may be applied to a future LARA online class of your choosing.
See the archive for topics and instructors of previous classes and workshops.